View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 04:08 PM   #5
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_17 View Post
I am no behavior expert, but do know she is picking up on your frustration. Shouting at her is not going to fix anything but agitate the situation more. Yorkies want to be with and around their people, it is their nature. If she is whining and crying have you taken her to a vet to make sure nothing is going on medically?? I do not know what a static collar is (don't think I want to know) I hope it is not a shock collar! If it hurts her I am assuming it is along the lines of one...if she is making you that angry maybe the best thing you can do is contact a Yorkie rescue so they can find her a happy life, she doesn't deserve any less...

There is a resentment thing that is building up, and I think the very best thing for both of you at this stage of the relationship, is to rehome this baby....all she wants is to love and devote 110% of her time, effort, and love and attention, to her momma, and being a Yorkie, she expects you to feel the same about her. If you do not or can not, you need to rehome her. You MUST NOT punish her with shock therapy, for just trying to love and adore you....that is NOT bad behavior, that is this baby girls nature, and she will be a fabulous companion, adoring and attentive, for someone that can benefit and appreciate this behavior from her.....she is not doing anything wrong, for which she should be punished....she should be in a situation where this behavior is appreciated and desired. There is someone, HUNDREDS of someones out there, that would give her a wonderful, totally loving, understanding, compassionate home, that builds on her love and devotion to her mistress....please, allow this baby to develop and grow and mature into the very best baby girl she can possibly be, with someone that can best appreciate this actually endearing personality trait ....

Lordy, I wish I had room for another baby here........

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 02-12-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!