View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 04:06 PM   #3
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Personally, that would absolutely break my heart, to see HIM so distraught when she returns him to me....I would not let this continue...give this baby time to realize his former mistress is NOT abandoning him....that his new home is with YOU!!! He will never forget or get over her if she is still interacting with him on little outings....

I have a couple I sold a little girl to 7 years ago....I have been to their home 3 times since I sold her to them 7 years ago, to deliver some vitamins, some dog food, and some pads....the last time I was there was just a couple years ago.....that baby remembers me to this day! She is sooooooooooooo excited to see me! Now she makes it very clear she remembers me, goes all gooey and crazy and running and kissing-kissing-kissing......she even remembers the sound of my car, and goes nuts when I pull into the driveway......but she will keep looking over her shoulder to make sure her current momma and daddy are still there with her and so they know that SHE knows I am a long lost momma-friend she remembers, but is not going to go home with.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!