View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 02:51 AM   #5
Alexa_And_Oscar
Yorkie Yakker

Thank you Guys so much. We met Alfie at the park yesterday. It went quite well. They were barking at each other at first and then they calmed down. We let them off their leads and they had great fun! Alfie has figured out that Oscar hates getting his bum sniffed. So he did that whenever he wanted Oscar to chase him. I could tell there was no hard feelings from Oscar, because he would chase him back, tail wagging. I've suggested having Alfie come to mines and then leave so he knows he's not living here. I hope she agrees to that. She told me this story yesterday, which has made me rather nervous of her taking her Dog to her Boyfriend's house for the first time to have a sleepover. She was there too, and they ended up having to leave and go back to her home, because he wouldn't settle.. I hope he doesn't bark and cry all night at mines. The sleeping arrangement has been dealt with. She does not allow her Dog to sleep in her room. So he will be in my living room. I feel sorry for him But, I will treat him the same way that he get's treated at home. I would hate anyone that let Oscar do something, that I don't let him do. So I will follow that rule for Alfie

Last edited by Alexa_And_Oscar; 02-10-2016 at 02:54 AM.
Alexa_And_Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!