Thread: Sooo Upset
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 10:51 AM   #5
LoveMyBeowulf
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
[/U][/I][/B]

Persistence, consistence, and undeterred determination.....that is what it takes to get these babies trained.....
I always crate all my dogs when I leave the house....in case of fire, my windows are marked where the dogs crates are, so they can be rescued....they cant hide if they are crated....and they cant pee all over the house! Having breeders, they hike their legs....ALL my dogs wear belly bands with THICK pads in them....Poise ultimate absorbency, regular length, bladder leakage protection pads....these work fabulously, males usually go out side to really pee, several times a day....when the belly bands are on them, they are just "marking" around the house, and that is just a few little squirts that those pads can handle with absolutely NO problem!!

Get this little man neutered ASAP, BEFORE he starts hiking his leg to mark...then he will squat to pee like a little girl for the rest of his life....he may try to copy another male dog he sees, but for the most part, he will squat to pee!
He started hiking his leg shortly after I got him! He had to been like 3 1/2 months. I need to just get him a belly band. He's potty pad trained I don't take him out to pee I should start training to go outside when I'm home. When we go for walks he goes pee and poop so I'm sure he won't have a problem going out there. Thanks guys he'd getting neutered next month.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!