View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 09:09 PM   #4
Daisy Dukes
Senior Yorkie Talker

I am in the same boat as you!!! Literally, was told my puppy Daisy was 8/9 weeks and she's more like 6 weeks. I have my puppy on esbilac for puppies which is a powder and I mix it with two tsp. of warm water and she gobbles it down. I had to feed Daisy through a syringe at first, it was so upsetting that she had no idea what a bowl was at first. Just recently Daisy started drinking water and I was so nervous. I think the vet saw her 3 times a week until the second week.

The vet did tell me the wet food right now is best because they have no teeth, unfortunately Daisy have no interest in dog food (of any kind) right now.

Yorkiemom1 is right. It is illegal to sell a puppy that young. I wish I could report the puppy mil/breeder I got Daisy from but it was a family that their dogs just had puppies. With them being this young, being outside is a no go till they are at least 16 weeks (when all their shots are complete). The only time Daisy sees outside is when we have to take her to vet. Otherwise she stays indoor.

Good luck with him, he will bring so much love and happiness. Once he gets stabled on his feet he will be running around
Daisy Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!