View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 08:30 PM   #2
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

This absolutely infuriates me!!! It is being done more and more and people that are out purchasing puppies, at the very least, should know what the legal age to dump a puppy on new owners in that State, is. Pull it up and check it out in Ca. Then call that puppy mill you bought that enfant from and tell them you are aware of the legal age in the State of Ca, and you intend to report them.

PLEASE, everyone reading this!!!! It is BEST for YOUR Yorkie, for that baby to remain with momma until 12-14 weeks of age....10 weeks is in my mind, marginally acceptable for some, NOT me, but when you are looking at a puppy, and it can barely walk, it has no teeth, and it is TINY, I dont care if the "breeder" is telling you the pup is 6 months old....it is YOUR responsibility as a purchaser, to KNOW what a 12-14 week old baby looks like....and if you are cruising around, looking at back yard breeders, breeding God knows what, looking for a great cheap puppy, you are going to end up getting taken for a wild ride on Heart Break Train!

My heart absolutely breaks for this unfortunate little soul....no momma, no lessons being taught in necessary "dog manners" that momma instinctively teaches her babies, and a new owner that has been taken total advantage of while a shyster laughs all the way to the bank. PLEASE, contact that person that LIED to you about this puppy....tell them you know this baby is NOT even 8 weeks old and that is the legal age a puppy must be to be sold in Ca. Tell them you fully intend to report them to the authorities in Ca....is that puppy "registered"?? Report that "breeder" to the registration authorities....hopefully, they have registered that litter with the AKC....but they are professional shysters and know how to falsify papers....report them anyway...most dont go thru the AKC, but choose those off brand registries that dont follow up on "minor details" like what is legal......

"Yorkies For Dummies" is a book that is priceless....you certainly need to get this book and read it cover to cover....you need to have some kind of a clue about what you must do to help this enfant survive. Do NOT take the baby all over town.....this baby must stay inside.....isolated away from other people and other dogs and exposure to diseases from other dogs....germs that are in the grass and on peoples clothes...PARVO especially is treacherous and will possibly kill that baby if exposed to this disease....vaccinations are ineffective until 8 weeks or later....maternal immunity waxes and wanes and will not allow anything but NeoPar to be effective....I can promise, no backyard breeder or puppy mill is giving THAT shot......

Praying for this little soul....You need to get ahold of that lying "breeder" and............
at the very least, let them know you are on to them and you intend to follow through with the authorities.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!