View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 03:47 PM   #4
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

The "forces that are behind this" have been behind this for at almost 40 years.,...I have been actively fighting this all during that length of time, really getting active during the '80's-2000 in our State capitol, submitting propositions and proposals for alternative plans, joining dog clubs all over the country, trying to fight this action as it rears it's ugly head all across the country....people have no idea what is going on behind the scenes....very little of it is good for people trying to purchase happy, well adjusted, well bred, healthy pets from a breeder ANYWHERE in the world. Radicals are continously, slowly, quietly, steadidly, chipping away at YOUR right to purchase any puppy you want. They are trying to shut down even reputable breeders, and this "law", Bill S63, is just the beginning, this is the foot in the door, the camels nose under the tent, the crack in the dam. Any of you out there that have a dog, better hope it is going to live the next 20 years, because by then, you will not be able to buy a dog except from a shelter, and they will be steadily chipping away at dissolution of that right. You must all be aware that these are the same people that want to give animals the right to have legal representation in our court system, so that animals can sue humans for infringing on their "animal rights, to co-exist with humans, as equals and partners"..... They want a beef steer to be able to sue because it does not agree with the plan to feed the population meat. My son is halfway through 40 years of age, so he may not be affected too much....but my cousin's 4-10 year old grand children will live in a time when it will eventually be illegal to even own an animal, let alone slaughter one for food. It may sound out outrageous and totally like something dreamed up by some nut straight out of a looney bin, but it is coming.....
Read up on Cass Sunstein......

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 02-06-2016 at 03:49 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!