View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 11:02 AM   #12
ebpups
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Okay, I know I'm just new but I have been poking around the forum to see what is discussed and came across this thread. I hope you don't mind if I am going back aways but maybe the same people who originally discussed this are still interested in what I have to say. I don't breed dogs, all of mine are fixed as I don't show in conformation, just rally and obedience. So I am not even going there.

In 2012I was looking for another dog. I looked all over on the net and couldn't get one here at the time. I stumbled across Yorkiematch. I looked through her website for a few days and then decided to contact her. She was expecting a litter at that time. I sent her a deposit and asked her to keep me a female. When the litter arrived she contacted me and said the one girl born had not made it. I asked if I could have a boy then and she said she had already taken deposits on all the boys. So she refunded me my deposit. While I was waiting for the litter we would email back and forth

So I asked if I could stop to meet her in person. Of course we were excited to see each other after all the contact we'd had via email and phone. So we stopped there. She showed me her dogs (she was now down to only three). The female was just about to have her babies and we missed them by only a few days. Believe me those dogs mean everything to her. I don't know what you would call her as she does not show her dogs (that I have ever heard of) but she does not have many litters. She is a very gracious lady and I liked her as much in person as I had in emails. I think she has a waiting list for her dogs all the time. Never once did she insist I leave the deposit with her and wait for another litter she just returned it. I have never felt pressure from her on anything. She is definitely not a puppy mill. Anyway, I wanted to add some info on her that I knew for sure as I have actually met her at her home.
ebpups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!