View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 10:58 AM   #7
20milehike
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbohannon View Post
Please help! I've been searching for at least a month for a healthy Yorkie puppy. Does anyone know the reputation of Yorkiematch?? I've been reading your threads and you seem to be a really nice bunch of people. I don't know who else I can trust. Thank you in advance for any info./help!
I bought a puppy from them back in September of 2015. They were easy to work with and we experienced no problems with having the puppy. They were good at meeting our needs. She was right in refusing to show the dog to us until it was at least 10 weeks old or more (Yorkie puppies should be given a few extra weeks over other breeds before beign separated from their mother). Everything from that side of the procedure went well.

When we received our puppy he was in good clean shape but extremely small. As time went on, he did not seem to grow very big and he did not put weight on as expected. He also had a number of episodes where he wouldn’t eat. I contacted them to see if they had any explanation for these problems, and she was very helpful in taking me through the steps and showing me what to watch for. Over time those issue went away

He was small, very nice coat, beautiful. All I can say is that the puppy she gave us was conducted in a reasonable and professional matter. The coat was long and silky, not dual coated like when other breeds are mixed.

I would recommend purchasing dogs from a show breeder and prove your commitment to the breed. You are responsible for your puppy. Thank you for sharing your experience with the forum!
20milehike is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!