View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 01:21 PM   #23
anneclaire
YT Addict

Judy first send my condolences to Jimmy with a Hug to both of you. I was given a white Persian at age 40 with all the things a cats needs and wants, she had papers and all. I have never been a cat person but when I seen those baby blue eyes I fell in love!~ She was with me 19 years and after I rescued my little JR terrier she knew it was ok to go to Rainbow Bridge. She knew I would have another to love me. She passed in my arms one morning.
Yes she was long hair BUT she didnt shed hardly at all , I did brush her twice a day and would keep her hair short. Her hair would be in neat little clumps that were easy to pick up. She was my first and last indoor cat.
However I have 3 outdoor cats that both my little JR , Sugar and my baby yorkie Spice , absolutely love to pieces. When we go outside for walks and potty I have to stop so they can play!They are just little tabbies but they are so sweet and playful with my girls. Of course I keep them flea ed etc as I dont want my girls to catch anything LOL But they do not come in the house. So I am thinking a rescue may work for you .
Whatever you decide let us know . And I am so sorry about the dental business! I had some of that work done and am just now getting it paid!
anneclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!