View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 04:59 PM   #5
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I am devastated for you and your precious little Molly. You can put that over in your "been there, done that" column, and just like we all learn from incidents and experiences, you certainly wont do that again. I know how devastated you are.....heart breaking lessons I have endured over all these years, made it better for everyone of my dogs from that day forward. It will be that way with you too....all my dogs go into crates when we leave, primarily in case of fire, but also to keep them out of trouble or mischief or battles among themselves.....

Since you had never experienced this, you had no "frame of reference" that this could happen.....I can only imagine how devastated you are. I am so very sorry for you and what you have gone through, but know you did what was most compassionate for her.....it is those horrible, tough decisions that we sometimes have to make,....it KILLS us to let them go, but it was what was in HER best interest. And that is what makes adoring puppy owners what they are entrusted by God to be....to make the heart breaking, hard decisions that show the strength and compassionate love we have for these precious babies of His. I am praying for you during this terrible time....you will get through it, it will have taken a piece of your heart, but every baby you have from that day forward will benefit from this horrific event.....it wont be for naught.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!