View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 03:24 PM   #7
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

He's looks like such a character!
My girl used to do that for a very short time when I first got her. One night, she dive bombed off the futon and woke the whole house with her scream. I about had a heart attack. Thankfully she was alright and didn't seem to have sustained any serious or permanent injuries. After that she was more hesitant, unless there was alot of blankets/cushion on the floor below her or we carry her down, then after she got spayed she doesn't jump down anymore, at all. Now, she just barks for someone to put her down when she wants to get down the couch/futon/something. Or if I ask her she'll get up and let me put her down, but if I ask and she doesn't she goes limp and paws away my hand :P
So in a weird way I'm lucky. She never jumps off the couch without someone putting her down, but she also doesn't jump up it either without help ^^;; the only thing she "jumps/climbs up" on is the porch stairs, since all steps but the one at the bottom are short steps, so it's easier for her to hop/walk on them herself (took a bit for her to do it though). But strangely enough she rarely goes down them. She expects us to carry her down >_>; lol

Last edited by LunarBerry; 01-24-2016 at 03:28 PM.
LunarBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!