View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 06:41 PM   #1
nenamos
Yorkie Talker

Default Rest in Pease my little Edith

Today one of the worst days... I left this morning on a day trip with my sister and bid a good bye to my husband and my two yorkies. The last thing I said to him was "take good care of my dogs and keep them safe". Never did I think I would be getting a frantic call from him that my 2.5 lb female Edith would be on here way to the pet emergency hospital. My dear little girl wiggled out of my husband's arms and fell and hit head first hitting the asphalt. She died on her way to the hospital. I am so devastated Edith was barely going to be two years old. My husband is beside himself with grief and guilt. I know it was just an accident and that having a very small yorkie had its risks but I did everything in my power to keep her safe.

I know I can't turn back the clock and re due today ... thats not the way life works but how do I get through this... I know people think these small yorkies are so cute and everyone wants one... I know I did but people don't realize how delicate and fragile they are. I don't know how I will get through the next few days without my girl. Her brother is senses something is very wrong.
nenamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!