View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 11:00 AM   #15
LoveMyBeowulf
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I agree! Even studying, you are there, you are present, and you can reach down and throw a sock or ball or something.....your baby will be totally thrilled with even that....you can put a handful of kibble in a plastic Gatorade bottle, and mine spend almost an hour, throwing/rolling/twirling that bottle around, getting rewarded when a couple kibble fall out! When I was in classes and studying, I used to tie a light rope around my ankle, and on the other end, I tied a favorite toy.....then when I was reading/studying, all I had to do was move my leg/foot around, and the toy at the end of the rope bounced and "ran" from my dogs, and they spent a lot of time chasing and rolling around with the toy as it "jumped, moved back and forth, etc" at the end of the twine tied to my leg.....you can still study, and manage to provide play/activity events for your baby....and they love just being around you, next to you.....this closeness is a vital part for the well being of Yorkies, and it takes very little effort on our part!
LOL Thanks for that tip! I'm def trying this
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!