View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 03:41 PM   #1
Russpilot
Donating 500 Club Member

Default Bella's Birthday and Birthday present

For those that know the saga, we were afraid that Bella might not make it to her first birthday. She had a number of health issues and we had a half birthday party for her because it was seriously in doubt she would pull through. Anyway, our little fighter DID make it, she is not the model of health, but you would never know it if you watched her but make it she did!
Bella celebrated her first birthday with her present... her new little sister, Bailey Bleu on the 11th of January. We had picked out the name Bailey in advance, and the Bleu is an alternate spelling of blue because she came from Blue Diamond Yorkies here in Florida and the traditional spelling was already used in the AKC. Bailey has a good pedigree of show dogs in her line but she will just be a pet in our home.
I can honestly say that our house is even more complete with our new addition. As I type this, they are chasing each other around the house, the little one with those shrill, loud puppy barks running full speed trying to bite Bella on the butt, then Bella chasing the little one. I will post some pictures of them both very soon. I don't have any resized for this site at the moment and I am just getting back on here after a couple months mostly away due to work.
It's great to be back on here and see all of the familiar names, read the new stories and see the new pups. My YT calendar is on the wall and I get to look at Bella in it all this month which makes it even more special. Can't wait until next year when both of my girls will be calendar girls!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!