Thread: Pricing
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 01:08 PM   #14
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

I am all for adoption and rescue, BUT if you want to buy a puppy, buying from a truly reputable breeder is the ONLY way it should be done. Sadly, about 99% of breeders out there are not reputable. (Rescuing, you are usually taking in the dogs from the bad breeders anyway, so you gotta be expecting the health issues.)

Don't forget, there are plently of millers/brokers/bybs out there that think they can price their dogs at $2000-10,000 and make people think they are something special, when in reality, they are really just something else.

If I were in the market for a pup from a breeder, it would be a real person that I can call anytime, not someone hiding behind a cute website that advertises they take Paypal, cash, all credit cards, Western Union, etc, or with Bible scriptures all over, and esp not one with "celebrity clients" bc we all know celebs all do their homework and buy with the dogs' best interest in mind, right?

Last edited by capt_noonie; 01-13-2016 at 01:10 PM.
capt_noonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!