Thread: Crying for???
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 05:08 AM   #9
mich_cain
Yorkie Yakker

Definitely Kimchi sounds just like Sadie, only Sadie gets upset if I can't get the treat out of the bag fast enough vs crying about toys. :-) I do milk her whining sometimes because it is so funny. She has this entire conversation with me about who knows what. We're all alone in the house so I've got to talk to someone. :-) I put a a set of steps up to the new recliner and she was happy as a clam because she was able to crawl up next to me without have to really jump. So maybe that is all it was. She just wanted to be near me like we have been for the last 2 1/2 years, but it was too hard to get on the lazy boy. I agree, Yorkies are just too cute not to smother with attention. I never had a Yorkie before. Always wanted one but the circumstances weren't right. Didn't know what I was in for with the ball of ENERGY, but I love her even in the crazy times. She has finally learned that she can play with her toys all by herself and she does not need to pester me all evening to play. :-)

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. It is nice to have someone to talk to as I am getting to know my way around the joys of being a Yorkie owner.
mich_cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!