View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 02:03 AM   #1
prissugar
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Exclamation HELP! Jolies Brown Belly Rash!

Hi all,
I am new to YT and have a couple questions concerning my 3yr old Yorkie Diva Jolie.
She is 54 days in gestation of her first breed.
So far so good some behavioral changes she's really lovey dovey with me and is pretty much shadows my every move which I don't mind at all I actually enjoy her like this. Her last vet visit was 6 days ago and all was normal. Well within the past few days she has acquired a brown rash all over her belly I have attached photos taken this morning. This rash does not appear to bother or make her uncomfortable there is no licking or scratching going on truth be told its bothering me more than she. So here's my question, as my vet is unavailable until Thursday coming, I would like to hear from any one who may have experienced a rash like this with their pooch. I'm desperate for info most importantly I want to know why the dickens is this rash suddenly present on my precious Jolie. Also any treatments used and can this spread to her pups. Its important to note I've done some research using the internet and the only thing that I found to be similar was a post by a Yorkie owner who stated this type of rash is often seen on females after their heat cycles. Can anyone confirm this? Any help or insight would be GREATLY appreciated...... thanks all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160111_174301.jpg (65.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160111_174331.jpg (62.0 KB, 8 views)
prissugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!