Thread: Crying for???
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #7
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
Lunarberry--I've never heard of such Kimchi-isms before...You've got yourself a little handful, yes?! But she is just thee most precious little thing--just beyond cute, cute, cute!!! That face...however do you stand firm?!
LOL I like that "kimchi-ism", yes she's a handful but alot of time when she starts to "whine/cry" we are all like "awww, you poor baby, no one is paying attention to you" as we are petting her >_>;; But yes, it's very hard to resist her. I had gotten this furball lots of gifts for a short time before Christmas, and before she had good manners to go to her bed when we come inside with bags. But since I started to get her more toys around the holidays she's begun to just start going straight for the bags or linger around the table I set it on X_x; Sooo... ;-; she wound up with at least 20 stuffed little squeaky toy... and one big one 3+ times her size last month and the first week this month. I'm trying to trick her now... by sneaking a toy she hasn't played with for a bit, especially if it's been washed, into the bags and act like it's new.
Cause let me tell you, when i bring new toys she's crying and screaming for them. She especially screams when I'm trying to cut tags and stuff off them... I think, she thinks I'm ruining them. She'll scream louder at me whenever I got the scissors on them X_x; As to how I resist.... it's very hard ; ; but I'm trying >_<
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!