Thread: Pricing
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 03:10 PM   #7
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova View Post
Thanks for the responses you all. I agree- for me, a little more pricey for a pup, but with a great breeder is worth it.
I want that relationship with someone that I can rely on when I have questions or concerns.
The breeders I have looked at thus far are around 2,500.
And you can post here who(m) you are looking at . Many folks able to do google searches etc to look up reviews etc.

Be prepared to wait for that puppy from a great breeder. I got lucky with Razzle - it was almost as if the universe wanted me to have him. I had done obedience training with my Blackies with her and of course her Yorkies for over three years. I decided I wanted an agility Yorkie. The show home she had picked out for Razzle fell through. If I promised to show him (if he matured into his promise) then she would allow him to go to me. She would and did help me all along the show way for Yorkies. I saw him from about 6wks old until about 12 wks old. We together made the decision to place RAzzle with me. As a show promise male I did not have to pay show quality pricing but then I was able to have my darling by 12 wks old. And needless to say we had and have a very close relationship - my breeder watched him mature - I had and have free training and grooming for him for essentially his lifetime. Find that great breeder.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!