View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 03:50 AM   #47
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrysmum View Post
I'm not sure that my heart is ever going to heal - I've never, ever had to deal with anything like this...I was a baby when I lost my grandparents, and I've never lost anyone this close. But I feel fortunate to be in that position, at 59 years old...

As most of you know, I cared for my dad on a day-to-day basis - and this is a huge, enormous hole in my heart.

Mum's now at home with us, and is growing stronger daily. She is obviously our focus now, but is finding it difficult to relax into 'our way of life'. But we're getting there. Obviously I'm 'feeding her up'!!

Thank you, once again, all my wonderful YT friends...sorry I've been so quiet - but it's been a bit busy.... Sally xxx

Sally I know it has to be so hard on you. I lost my MIL in December and that was a terrible time for us. However it doesn't even come close to losing ones parent. I will pray that you continue to stay strong and support your mom. I will be thinking of you. Hugs from us!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!