View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 06:06 AM   #11
MimiLoveYorkies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I had 3 yorkies and a Chihuahua, until a few months ago. Our oldest yorkie JJ , who was 13 passed away. Minnie is about almost 2, since she was a year old she was aggressive with JJ, we had to keep them apart. She attacked him once and JJ needed 8 stitches. We thought maybe Minnie needed company so we got a girl yorkie for her. At first everything was fine, but after JJ passed away she decided she hated the little girl Abbey.
If Abbey is removed from the picture she starts on the Chihuahua. We can't put them together at all. I would never have two girl Yorkies in the same house again. By herself Minnie is a doll, she is sweet and loving. We made the decision to find Minnie a new home because we would have to rehome the other 2. Minnie has to be by herself. It breaks my heart. I truly love her but I know she is going to a wonderful loving home where she can be the top and only dog. If I knew what I knew now I would never have gotten another yorkie, and would have kept trying to keep the Chihuahua and yorkie apart.

We found a loving home for Minnie just a short distance from our home, so we can go see her and we know she will be loved.

Last edited by MimiLoveYorkies; 01-06-2016 at 06:07 AM.
MimiLoveYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!