View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 09:01 PM   #2
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

I am not exactly sure what potty chimes are, but I have a long ribbon with jingle bells on the end of it hanging from my front door and Lola rings them every time she wants to go out, works like a charm, she is 100% housebroken. I also take her out on a leash, she has a retractable one and I stand on my porch and do not budge, (I don't want her leading me all over the place while she sniffs everything in sight) so she quickly does her business and is anxious to get back inside so she can get her "go potty treat". She also knows the difference between go peep and go poop. I feel it is good to know and see when they poop and when they peep. She normally poops on her second time out for the day, and if I did not say "Lola go peep" she would come back in and than a half hour later want to go out again. Life will be so much easier for you if you can train her this way, when I travel I take the bells and she is so happy that she knows where to go to when she has to go. My sister's yorkie had the run of her yard and now she just moved to where she has to go on a leash and my sister is having a devil of a time getting her to go, sometimes she spends and hour at night just walking around the block to get her to finally go.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!