View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 10:10 AM   #6
CherubRock
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
How heart breaking, poor wee little baby. I know it has cost you a lot of money, this is more of a rescue, had you not purchased this little boy he would have been dead at the pet shop. My heart bleeds for you and the suffering you are going through to help pull this little guy through this. Yorkies can capture our hearts in a blink of the eye, as you have learned. Keeping little Dave in my prayers for a full recovery, keeping you in my prayers to help keep you strong for this baby. Please keep us up-dated on Dave's progress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie6446 View Post
This is a heartbreaking story. Poor little baby! I pray the little Dave will make it. You are to be commended for helping this little soul.
Thank you for the kind words. <3 He's such a little sweetie pie; I love him so much. My mom and I feel the same way, that if I hadn't purchased him the poor little guy would have died in the shop. When we first found out when he was still in the pet shop that he was sick, my mom even asked if I wanted to try and get our money back, and I said no because this little guy deserves to be loved even if he isn't going to make it.
CherubRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!