View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 01:37 PM   #7
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I love the polar express, it is such a sweet movie and I really enjoy watching it. We always watch white Christmas and I love that classic music and dancing- those ladies have some skills! My favorites are old cartoons from the black and white just turned color era- I'll see you somewhere in dreamland is I think my absolute favorite. I love Mickey Mouse and Barbie and the nutcracker is actually one I just love! I honestly cannot watch a Christmas story- it pains me so to watch the suffering that happens. That said, I cry all day if country music is on, commercials are tear jerkers a for me and I primarily watch light hearted children's movies if I watch anything. Particularly after birthing five children, and just being downright too literal anyway, I can't take most modern movies aimed at the above five crowd.

Honest admission- it is embarrassing but I hAve to laugh at myself- when my love and I went to see the swan lake ballet (I always loved ballet but didn't have he opportunity to go until my adulthood) I was shocked and dismayed and crying my eyes out to find out what happens at the end. I had always seen or read the children's versions (also a big fan of Barbie swan lake) and they have a very different ending!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!