Thread: Jeff Danes
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 12:22 PM   #9
Breeze
Puppy Luv
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWa
I can't believe that the AKC has never had a complaint....hundreds of people are complaining.

I don't have time, but someone should read through everything here about him (and the Internet) and present it to everyone and everything possible that might be able to check on him. It is inconceivable that someone like him can't be stopped....

On Animal Planet - we see people jailed and fined for abusing or mistreating only one or two animals all the time. And - I can't even imagine the other laws he is breaking - misrepresentation - dishonest advertising - etc. etc.

It unbelieveable that someone like him has been able to stay in business with so many people know how dishonest he is. I can't understand it.

Carol Jean
Maybe its the same as the doctors here, people can complain but the doctor has to be found guilty of a offence before any complaints show up in their record. Which is almost impossible to be found guilty of anything, it sucks because people check on the doctor and think that there are no problems or complaints and there could be lots it just does not show.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!