View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 12:21 PM   #1
lovelilly
Donating YT Addict

Default Lilly Lou 12-23-05 Tucker George 12-20-05

Well, as a few of you know I was going to pick up our little girl this weekend. After waiting for 6-7 weeks we finally brought her home a little shy of 11 weeks. She is everything we hoped for and she is such a lovebug!

But, she didn't come home alone. After arriving their was a little boy 3 days older than Lilly that hadn't been chosen yet(the breeders sister was thinking about taking him but decided she wasn't ready for another one yet). I personally think because he is a bigger guy(when we got home we weighed them on my scale for the post office and Lilly weighed 2.5lbs and Tucker weighed 3.5lbs). We were glad to have a bigger yorkie and even hope Lilly will be on the bigger side. Well, to say the least my husband, son and I fell in love with his sweet personality and playful manner. They were not litter mates but the breeder did put them together as they grew older and they get along really well.

Our hearts melted and we knew we couldn't leave him. So after a 12 hour drive my husband ran to the atm to get money to bring home the sweet little boy to! The only problem is that everything we bought for Lilly was PINK. Everything girly! Oh well....back to Petsmart we go!

The dogs did wonderful on the drive home. They have been eating and drinking and because they are together in the crate their is very little crying. The potty training is going to be fun with two, but we already see signs of encouragement.

We only got home yesterday but they are already a part of the family and the daily routine. My son who is four years old adores taking care of them. He shocked my neighbors because he said he wanted to hold Lilly...the lady went to hand the puppy to him and he said "No wait...I have to sit down first!" He knows that he can not pick them up by himself and he knows that he must sit to hold them so they don't wiggle and fall out. He tells me "mom I think they are ready for a nap in the crate" He will help me put them in and he kisses them through the crate door and says "Night Night!" He even helped me give them a quick bath!

I just love their personalities. I fell in love with a picture but couldn't have asked for better puppies. They are playful and loving. They are not shy, fearful or reserved. Here are a few pictures to start. I am trying to get a few more up...but as you probably already know my hands are FULL!

Thanks everyone for the info. I bet I will have more questions as time passes...especially now that we have TWO! Crazy people
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LillyTucker.jpg (7.2 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg joshlillytucker.jpg (7.0 KB, 124 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!