View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 09:50 AM   #9
Tay65
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink04 View Post
I will not and can never fathom how people can be so disgustingly cruel. Unfortunately, this happened to me as well. I never ever ever talk about it because it has affected me so much I still get so angry and upset just thinking about it. But, sometimes it helps getting things off our chest.
When I was 15, I had a boyfriend that seemed like the best thing ever. Bought me gifts, told me how special, beautiful I was, blah blah blah. Unknowingly to me, this was the biggest mistake I would make in my life was allowing this person into my life - a sheep in wolf's clothing.

I had a papillon - a tiny, beautiful, loving little creature. She was very timid though, and was towards him. I never thought anything of it. Time goes on, she gets sick and we could not find out what was happening. She was at the vet for weeks. She passed away, and I could not get over it, I was 15, and I took it very very hard. She was my mom and I's baby. She would rest behind out neck when we drove. She was the SWEETEST creature.
Well come to find out he poisoned her with rat poison. I found this out months after I broke up with him. He was bragging about it to people in school. The night she had to be put to sleep has never left my mind. I was holding her while she was crying, I couldn't handle it. We never knew what happened, until someone told me months later. And what's worse? A lot of people knew that he did it, and no one told me. I will admit this has affected me immensely, and I am 28 now. When I think about it, my fists clench up so tight because I get so angry. So angry, so sad, and I can never forgive myself for what happened to her. I cry so hard over it, and that feeling will never go away. I blame myself so much.
I know now that this person is evil, and honestly should be in a mental institution after things I had to deal with (retraining order, threats, etc.). I will never forgive myself what happened to her, and this person has karma to answer to.
All I can say, is that this person better pray to God I never see them again.
And I'm pretty sure the vet we used was 100% worthless, because they should have been able to see what was happening to her.
I'm so sorry you experienced this as well, there are people in this world who do not deserve the light of day.
So horrible! I'm pretty sure I knew the person who poisoned my dog since my dad won't tell me. From what I know my dad got into a physical confrontation with the man. And if you knew my dad, you'd say he must really love his daughter because he doesn't get into fights with anyone. It must have broke my parents hearts to see me looking for her and knocking on doors and riding my bike all over the place. We lived in the country. Very few homes and not a well traveled road.
It's just sad there are people who are so evil.
Tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!