View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 10:27 AM   #1
Tay65
YT Addict

Default I have to share this

This isn't about a yorkie but I just need to express my feelings.

When I was around 6-7 yrs old I had a German shepherd dog. She was kept outdoors in a large kennel with a dog box and hay inside. She wasn't spayed either. Which was a huge issue so I don't know why my parents didn't spay her. Anyways, she was my best friend and was brought indoors during storms and when it was unsafe in the winter months.

BUT, when she came in heat male dogs would bend her pen cover (the top was wire also) and they would let her out. We lived in the middle of nowhere. Houses were pretty far apart.

Well I guess someone got tired of seeing my dog and my dad told me she was poisoned. He had found her. Now back then all I knew was she ran away. I looked for her for weeks!!! My dad just told me a few weeks ago what really happened to her. I cried. I can't believe someone would poison my precious Lady. I named her Lady Elaine Fairchild and added my last name. She was a smaller German Shepherd and so nice. It's really bothering me. Someone poisoned my dog, my bestfriend!!!!

I would love to know who did that. My dad has a suspicion who it was but won't tell me. He said the person had confronted him at one time about Lady.

I just had to say something. I hope it's ok. Thanks for listening.
Tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!