View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 09:15 AM   #15
Oddsock
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Oh, he needs to stop that! She very well could have pancreatitis...table food is a well known culprit for causing it. You might want to tell him that pancreatitis can kill a pup. It is nothing to mess with! Maybe that will help him stop....and start giving things like green beans and carrots for treats.

Hope she is doing better....
He has been told and told. My son and I have both had goes at him for table food incidents. I've read him horror stories of small dogs dying, and he still had slips. It is something we've had fall outs over. Think this scare has got to him, even though he's not given Pip anything. As two of our adult kids have brought it up to him today.

We do give green peas, green beans and carrots, Pip loves them more than Caleb does. She seems to have a preference for healthy foods, thank goodness.

They are keeping her over night. She is still not drinking or eating. Still has bleeding. I'm lost without her and a bit scared, but know she's in the right place. We'll phone again tonight, and see if we can talk to the vet on watch. We thought about going in to feed her, but think it'll upset her even more.

Caleb is crying loudly, when ever anyone comes home without her. He searches around them, when they walk in. Then climbs on my lap, crying loudly and almost giving a cry sort of howl. Never seen him like this before. Kev's just had to go out again, it couldn't be avoided. So he'll be getting upset again later.

Caleb Pippi

Last edited by Oddsock; 12-19-2015 at 09:16 AM.
Oddsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!