View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 08:24 AM   #14
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddsock View Post
I've been going over and over what she may have eaten. She did eat grass. She's always had an easily upset stomach. She is also easily stressed. Picking up on any changes in the home. We had to have Kev's mum here every month for a week at a time, sometimes in an emergency. Pip gets excited and stressed with all visitors, often throwing up.

I keep having to remind hubby, to stick to dog treats and not give table food. We buy ( Pet Munchies ) Munchies 100% duck is her favourite, I cut it up into tiny slithers, so it goes far and is just a quick reward when training.

Kev started sneaking cheese to Caleb, which got me pissed with him, till we had words. Caleb gave the game away, as soon as Kev opened the cheese pack in the kitchen, Caleb would dive in there and beg. He never begged before. First Kev denied it, but Caleb was proving him wrong. So that's stopped. Pip lucky doesn't like cheese or most human food.

We can't ever be sure they've not eaten something they shouldn't when outside, but we've not seen her eat anything she shouldn't.
Oh, he needs to stop that! She very well could have pancreatitis...table food is a well known culprit for causing it. You might want to tell him that pancreatitis can kill a pup. It is nothing to mess with! Maybe that will help him stop....and start giving things like green beans and carrots for treats.

Hope she is doing better....
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!