View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 03:07 AM   #31
SWOwner
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and stories. I must admit – Charlie has provided an element of fun the past 9 months. He certainly is pushing hard to see what he can and can’t do with two old farts. A few nights ago he came running up the ramp, onto the bed and right up to my face and stopped. He would go into “want to fight mode” – you know, kind of jumping at you and backing up. I made a BIG MISTAKE at that moment (yes, I lost control - what was I thinkingl) – I threw the blanket over him – the fight was on! I would cover him up and push him around – he would get out from under the blanket – and we would start all over again. Little did I know I just started a “tradition” with this turkey. Well, last night was the 3rd night in a row – we had to have a fight before he would let me go to sleep. He truly is a pain in the butt – but like other’s have mentioned – you got to love them!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!