View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 10:44 AM   #16
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Judy first send my condolences to Jimmy with a Hug to both of you. It is so co incidental because I have been thinking about getting another cat. We were at a dog show a month ago or so - and once our breeds were finished showing we wandered over to the cat show. I spent a blissfull hour or so seeing the beautifull Maine Coons. RagDolls and other exotic breeds.
I have not been able to stop thinking about getting another Maine Coone.

Just a note on the Maine Coons - if you keep their hair long they shed like the Blackies do - kind of tufts of hair - easy to pick up But if you keep long you will need to brush n comb out wkly. Otherwise scissor them short. Use a slicker brush and an undercoat rake for their coat. Just like our pups get them used to clipping their nails regularly

But here is one cat I adore Cornish Rex. They to my eye at least are as ugly as hell. They are hairless but so so affectionate. Medium size cat. My hairdresser breeds them and they happily perch on your lap and purr lots to pets. I don't know their health history but it could be a breed to investigate.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!