View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 12:38 PM   #7
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I am so heartbroken, reading about your tragic losses. Years ago I lost two of my Yorkies three months apart. Although our little angel lived far longer than our vet thought she'd live (she had a collapsing trachea that was severe), my husband is still convinced that Gracie died from a broken heart after losing her beloved sister, Kiwi three months earlier. My husband and I were devastated. Five years ago we lost their sister, Ashley (all had the same father), one month shy of seventeen, and we still grieve for them. However, the more powerful feeling we have is a love so powerful, one that stays with us and brings us joy, and one that will forever remain in our hearts. We still talk about them a lot and the little Yorkie we had before them a great deal.

I lost my mom almost forty years ago at a very young age. It's so difficult to comprehend why someone filled with such love and goodness would have to suffer the way my mom did. Two years later my closest friend, who was a very devout Catholic, bought me the book, When Bad Things Happen To Good People, which had just been published. It's written by a rabbi who tragically lost his son at a young age. Reviews say it doesn't matter what religion you are for it to be thought provoking and helpful. Your babies were so young, and I am so sorry that you and your babies paid such a cruel price for indiscriminate breeding (I read your thread about your new, beautiful boy). I hope you have a lifetime of health, love, laughter, and happiness with him. Please accept my deepest condolences.

When Bad Things Happen to Good People: Harold S....When Bad Things Happen to Good People: Harold S....

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!