View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 08:21 PM   #1
yorkiemini
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default 2016 YorkieTalk Calendar Update

Just got the word that the 2016 calendar is being printed as I type this note
I hope to have them in the mail Monday & Tuesday to those who have already ordered!

The YT calendar has been a yearly tradition by Donating Members for many years.

Some Grateful Thanks is in order!
As some of you know this year there was somewhat of a lack of interest by the donating members who are the backbone of YT. I only came forth to see if we could continue the tradition on some level. This year's calendar is not the well put together process as admin has done in the past years. Unlike admin, I am a complete amateur! Only because of the generosity of my DDIL who is a graphic designer and videographer for the Air Force were we able to pull this off!
She is the best!!!

Also, great thanks to azkaty for her technological expertise to be the major person that spent so much time and energy to "get the word out"!

And not the least, to all of the Donating Members who submitted pictures of their babies and ordered calendars! We hope you are pleased, and enjoy the results.

As was so well stated in one of the previous calendars admin produced:
"A Special Thank You to each of our Donating Members for helping to keep Yorkie Talk active. This site would not be online without you."

We would, of course, like to invite everyone to become a Donating Member and enjoy the extras that come with that membership.
To become a Donating Member, and support YT you can go to YorkieTalk.com - Yorkshire Terrier Community and click on the "Donations" button under the YT banner.

We were able to order a few extra calendars and we are offering them to ALL YT participants who like one (as long as they last). They are on a first-come-first-served basis. They are $19.95 each, postage included.
Send payment via Paypal to drjkr@me.com - be sure to put for Friends and Family.
Then email name and address of where to send the calendar to drjkr@me.com.
You will get a confirmation email within a couple days and your calendar will be on the way!

A Very Merry Yorkie Christmas to All

PS: any errors, misspelling, etc are mine
Let me know so I can address them and solve any problems I may have created. Also, if for any reason you do not receive the calendar you ordered let me know at drjkr@me.com.

Last edited by admin; 12-12-2015 at 03:46 PM. Reason: changed to 2016
yorkiemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!