Thread: How much food
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 03:58 PM   #3
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Excessive drinking ad peeing is usually a sign of a health problem. Has she seen the vet recently? Withholding water to decrease peeing is never a good idea.

Teeth problems can be the start of health problems affecting the major organs, including kidneys.

With a weight problem, I would switch from the Ceasers to another brand of wet food. Just make sure the can says that it is a complete diet formula. Some are just toppers. The can should also list the daily recommended amount for her size range.
I would vet check the excessive drinking/peeing, as mentioned above. Mine all eat RC kibble, but my cousin has a Chi she feeds Cesars and Taco loves it...he is also about 10 lbs, and he eats two containers for breakfast and one for dinner at night! Kathy said he was left too hungry eating just one of those little containers....he has no weight issues so I guess he is not overloaded! I have no idea how much is recommended daily.....all I know is that is what Kathy feeds her Taco, and he does well on it....he is an active Chi and he loves to run and play and swim in his pond in the yard...chases squirrels whenever the opportunity presents itself.....
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!