Thread: Hear broken
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 09:57 PM   #9
Cindy_17
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I am so very sorry for you this am.....this is indeed heartbreaking. Right now, there is nothing anyone can say that will stop the devastating heart wrenching pain you are experiencing....THAT relief only comes with time.

He died in your arms...the very last thing he heard was his precious mommas heartbeat close to him as he crossed over Rainbow Bridge....and he would not have asked for more.....The very last thing he felt was your loving arms, holding him close and safely, as he started out on his journey to the Glorious Green Fields of Rainbow Bridge....and as he closed his devoted, adoring eyes, he saw his momma's precious, loving caring face, the face he has known and loved all this years, and he knew he was safe and loved.....and now, he runs healthy and young and carefree, across the boundless flowered meadows, with all the others we have all sent there, and he pauses every once in a while, to look back at The Bridge, to see if you are there to get him yet....and he returns to play and run free and healthy, all the while waiting for you to come get him one day......I am so very sorry for you suffering this loss.....your heart is tattered and bleeding and it will be raw and open for sometime....but you can not blame yourself for not caring enough, not being there enough, he was with you a wonderful 14 years....that alone speaks volumes for the care he received and the love shared between you. He has just moved to that other dimension, and he waits for you there.....you grieve and cry and catch your breath, and love on GiGi, and know your baby Pucci is again healthy, happy, and young and free spirited and waiting for you to
go for him!
I am so very sorry for your loss, it is such a painful and tearful time. Take it easy on yourself, love and cuddle with GiGi, she is grieving too. My heart and thoughts go out to you! Hold onto the memories and beautiful description Yorkiemom wrote, as it is very truthful and a lot of healing in those words.

Yorkiemom - what you wrote is absolutely beautiful! Tears rolled in a good way when I read it thinking of my Jingle, thank you for that, I can just picture all our babies in the beautiful meadows playing and having a joyous time healthy and carefree waiting on us to come get them
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!