View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 12:21 PM   #5
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
I didnt but saw the lines waiting for it but wouldnt wait
Ha ha ha, again- I have been in the store maybe twice...? I got early access two days before online. It is a super cute sparkly bag, I use the one from two years ago as my daily purse and used to alternate with last years till my teenager ripped the strap off of it. I am an online shopper for the most part- the last place you want to take your five kids is to a Victoria's Secret store! Lol. "Come on guys, mommy needs a new bra!" Ha ha ha. But they do a great job with their marketing and offer fun little freebies all year long- especially fun if primarily your days are steeped in mine craft, Legos, dishes and laundry. Nobody's but mine! Alas, I suppose my complaint is like the 'can't fit my hand in the Pringles jar' kind, the worst self serving complaint! 'My free stuff in my sparkly free bag isn't enough!' Don't mean to be a complainer, but I figure we pay for it with inflated prices all year round (nothing is really free of course) and their marketing implied strongly it would be like in years past, so yes, sad face. It is one of my few indulgences and I sure do like to get silly sparkly things in the mail! I thought maybe I could compare and see if this was the typical back Friday fare this year but perhaps I am alone in my sparkly bag indulgence?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!