View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 07:45 PM   #1
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Did anyone get the VS Black Friday bag?

Hey there, totally off topic- hence the off topic discussions thread line- but did anyone order the Victoria's Secret Black Friday bag this year? They always put little beauty gifts in like perfume samples etc as part of their Black Friday hurrah (it's always a bag and always with beauty items) but I just opened mine and was a little disappointed to find only one miniature bottle of lotion from their new lotion line that they are pushing really hard. I bought the lotion line when it came out and there is nothing wrong with it, just nothing spectacular or amazing that makes me ever want to buy it again. Sigh, I miss my love spell body scrub. But anyway, I can't help but wonder...is this an accident? Did they forget my fun presents that leave me on the edge of my seat each year excitedly awaiting my sparkly bag? Did someone else get all the things i imagined would be in there and this is a simple mistake that they can correct? If you, like me, excitedly await opening presents in the mail and chose to participate in being a walking advertisement for the price of a sparkly pretty bag- and it is a pretty bag this year- please let me know what you got inside your bag. Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!