View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 10:57 PM   #4
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
The brown spots -- hard to say without seeing it. My boys both have a little brown outside the iris. Almost like the circle of the brown iris was smudged just slightly at the corners of the eyes. I don't recall them having this when they were younger, so I was planning on asking our vet about it.

Watery eyes and discharge -- also difficult to gauge without actually seeing it in person. My boys have a little each day from getting hair in their eyes. Max has been a little worse this year, allergies, because we have been so wet.

The redness of the skin around the eyes is never normal. Does it look more red after a bath? The only time I have seen redness on my boys was when I was using a shampoo that I decided was too harsh, and when Max had an inflamed eye.
My Rookie has a spot where it looks like the iris is intruding into the schlera. My vet said that it is just a pigmented spot...as I looked closely with him, I could clearly see the edge of the iris. Kind of weird looking to me, but he said it is common.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!