View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 05:27 PM   #2
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

Oh dear, she may need some social training. I started early on my girl, took her out and encouraged folks who want to pet her to do so (got her used to meeting new folks) and the worst I've ever had from that was her getting the excited wee-wee ^^; But she loves when she gets a semi-familiar to familiar visitor,... though she also tends to demand attention when she isn't getting any too >_>;; I guess the most I'd truly worry about is her wanting to go greet someone or some dog that isn't as friendly X_x; Though thanks to our older jack russell, she's become a guard dog... for only at hearing strange sounds
But yea, some training or conditioning would help that. I recommend checking out Victoria Stilwell, she has some great positive tips for helping your pooch or perhaps folks here may give more input ^^ I remember seeing that she had an episode for just a similar occasion and had an interesting training tip for it.

Last edited by LunarBerry; 11-29-2015 at 05:29 PM.
LunarBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!