View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 01:56 AM   #1
Figment713
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Talking Good Golly, Miss Molly

So, here I am in Ohio (NE Ohio, to be exact), and there she is up in Northern Michigan...just about to be shoved into her crate to make the long trip down to Ohio to find her "forever family". Poor little pumpkin...wonder if she's wondering what's about to happen to her.

Our breeder (I call her that, because this is the second pup I'm getting from her) is coming to Central Ohio for a Regional Yorkshire Terrier Show, and is bringing Molly with her, thus saving me the trip north to get her.

Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me, I have to be in Court this morning in Toledo...then to return home to pick up Maggie (my four year old fur baby), then on to Columbus to meet up with Connie and Molly! Other than the bath she had to take last night (Maggie HATES water above all things), even little Maggie is excited. (At least for now....ask me in a day how she feels about the interloper!)

Think good thoughts of us today.

And, yes, I will post pictures just as soon as I figure out how to work the digital camera. (I am technologically challenged beyond belief!)
Figment713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!