Thread: Question?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 12:49 PM   #12
dottiesyrky
Donating YT Addict

Thanks for all your input. I would not think pups cannot go outside the home for many months, but that care should be taken when we do take them out.
I am sure that good breeders give advice on vax and the rules for taking pups out. But I am amazed by some owners of very young babies who have no idea of the dangers when out and about. I don't know if rescues inform new owners about the hazards and vax regimens, but I feel that many BYBs and puppy mills do not advise about these things.
It is the grassy areas that concern me as all owners do not pick up after their pets and my dog for one loves to investigate poop if I do not catch him in time!
As for pet stores, I mentioned once before here that my dog was going towards another dog outside a Petsmart and when I asked the owner if it was ok, she said, well perhaps not as he has Parvo!!? This dog had been into the store walking about with that horrible disease. I picked up my dog fast and put him in the cart!!! So you never know and having the right vax is imperative.
dottiesyrky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!