Thread: Update on Mack
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 09:32 PM   #1
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Cry Update on Mack

Hey everyone and I'm sorry once again I have been away so long.... Been a busy bee with my kiddos and fur kids. I am sad tonight though so I thought I would come here and post as I knew you guys would understand. Took my crew to get groomed and after the inch of hair was removed from Blue born Macks little body, 2 new moles showed their face. I don't even want to acknowledge they are there. I just want to ignore the obvious, but I know I can't. I will call his vet tomorrow and let him know. I know that he will ask I bring him in, I know that he will remove them and have them biopsied, I know they will come back cancerous, I know he will tell me that the cancer has spread.....and he will once again encourage me to put Mack through rigorous chemo that I know he can't withstand......but, when I look at Mack, and see his spunky little self, his happy demeanor, his eagerness to love and play, I just can't make myself think that this could once again be the beginning of the end. It's just not fair. Again, I'm just so sad, and wanted to share this with the ones who will understand. Miss you all and I hope you all are doing well.

Kendra

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!