View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 02:09 PM   #2
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzolorenzo View Post
Hello! My Enzo's a year and a half old and I'd like to offer his stud services at a small cost but have no idea where to begin. I did receive AKC paperwork when I purchased him but haven't registered him yet. Will that help me find breeders interested in using him? Or can I find some here? Any tips or guidance is appreciated. Thanks!
Hi and welcome to YT. I have learned after being on here for a number of years and being Mom to a poorly bred Yorkie that breeding should be taken very seriously as there are many genetic issues than can be expensive problems. Here is a thread about someone looking into getting an ultrasound to see if their girl is suitable for breeding plus some answers from some of our experienced breeders.
Enzo has a really sweet face so I see why you want to breed him but there is more to it than just a handsome face. I learned that with Buster as I have spent over $7000.00 in his medical bills in his first two years on issues resulting from poor breeding including him having arthritis from the age of one. I think as you read through threads you will see how serious proper breeding is.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yt-...und-breed.html
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!