View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 12:08 PM   #1
James A
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Help needed to locate Kim's sister

I am posting this request and information because Kimberly Ann King, who died in Dec of 2009, was a known member of YorkieTalk and she loved and bred Yorkies. She was a dear friend and lived next door to me.

I'm hoping that someone on this forum can help locate her sister. Kim's house has been vacant since the time of her passing and her house will be auctioned off next Tuesday - Nov. 24, 2015

Yesterday, I was talking to Scott Rosen who is involved with the foreclosure / auction. He said that the family / siblings of Kimberly are entitled to some monies from the estate and he wants them to receive the monies. However, he is having a hard time tracking any family / siblings down.

I believe that Kim's sister is living in the Milwaukie / Clackamas area of Portland OR. I met her sister before Kim's death. I also attended the memorial service for Kim and attended the gathering at her sister's house after the service. However, I don't remember her name or the exact location of her home.

If anyone knows Kim's sister or Kim's friends who would know her sister please contact James at (503) 775-2203 or (503) 422-7986 or email at najin24@comcast.net.

Thank you, James A Niece
James A is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!