View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 06:07 AM   #15
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torguy View Post
Actually believe it or not he is already trained, really smart little guy, I did not budge the whole night last night when he cried like crazy, now when I put him in the crate he just sleeps away without a peep.

Funny thing is that I was not at all planning on getting a dog the day I got him, I just happened to come across this breeder which I did some homework on and lives pretty far from me and just picked him up.

Its amazing how the connection is just naturally there sometimes, as soon as I go to the litter of puppies, I had my eye on him and surely enough he out of them all comes over and starts to lick me lol.

Also my Breeder offers Lifetime Support and Guarantee on all her puppies, including free puppy insurance from the Vet which is pretty awesome.
lol don't think he is crate trained yet, he may surprise you tonight and make up for being a good boy the night before lol, but I do hope he has adjusted to it, I HATE to hear a baby crying, it just breaks my heart.
lol it's kinda late for me to say this, but in case down the road you feel you just MUST have a buddy for your boy. NEVER go window shopping for a puppy lol, there is NO SUCH THING AS, "I AM JUST GOING TO LOOK AT THE PUPPIES" one look in their eyes, one lil baby hops over and gives sweet little kissy to you and it's instant love lol, been there and ended up with 3 unplanned babies lol.
Sounds like a good Guarantee, the pet insurance, is it with her vet? you say she lives a good distance from you, in case of emergency you need a vet that is close to you. In any case I am just happy you got your dream baby and so in love with him, that is all that matters. Did you name the little guy yet? he is just adorable. I hope you have taken him to the vet for his first check up, and have taken a fresh stool sample with you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!