View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 10:39 AM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torguy View Post
Thanks, this is great advise...and yes finally I got a puppy dammit lolz, I should also mention it is a Morkie, his mom is about 6lbs (Maltese), and her Dad is about 3.5lbs (Yorkie)

I did sort of survive the first night lol, he cried and cried then passed out, then woke up again cried more then passed out.

Was really tough to ignore it, but gonna see what to do tonight, I just hate putting dogs let alone puppies in crates, I was also thinking of getting one of those fences for his main area instead of a crate because it has a more open space concept, what do you think?

Please see attached picture, I will post some more later!
Lol. so you ended up with the Morkie, he is just adorable, so tiny and sweet.

Either x-pen or Iris pen is perfect. As snoopymom suggested, put his crate in the pen with a comfy cushion and always leave the door to the crate open so he can get out for food, water and wee-wee pad, there is room in these pens for food / water bowls, wee-wee pads and still room for puppy to walk around in and play. The first night is always the hardest because they miss their mama, each night it will get better I can promise you that. It is VERY hard to hear a wee lil baby crying and not want to pick them up and cuddle them, but you have to be strong and let them cry it out.

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!