View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 11:03 AM   #5
dottiesyrky
Donating YT Addict

Default Lost baby

I am so very sorry that you have lost your sweet baby, so suddenly too. As many of us have been through this pain and misery we sure know how terrible it feels. For me it was many weeks before the crying subsided and I began to accept what had happened. I understand now why you cannot do anything or remove any reminders of her. That is natural as that is how we deny to ourselves that she is gone. We keep seeing and hearing them when they are not there, we expect them to come running as we come home......And on and on the pain goes. I made the terrible mistake of removing everything connected with my baby , thinking that would help. How wrong could I have been. After I felt a little better I was able to find her collar and some pictures that I had missed before. I mounted them all in a picture frame in her memory. The vet also gave us a montage of her paw print and lock of hair, even now I cry remembering this. I am so glad I have these items to remember her by, now even able to smile at the happy times we had together. So this sad period will gradually give way to the happy memories, but it will take time. You need time to mourn and crying is how we get the sadness out. She had a wonderful life with you and the love for her will never die.
Thoughts and prayers for you and your previous girl. She is happy playing at the Rainbow Bridge and you will see her again.
Peace and love.
Dot (((xxx)))
dottiesyrky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!