Thread: Ugh !
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Ugh !

I just don't know how much more I can take. Well 3 1/2 yrs ago we found out my malti/pom rescue who was then 9 has lymphoma, good news is that he's still with us but has been having a change in bowl movements so I started him on meds. Now theres my Wolfhound X who is 13 yrs who started having some hoarseness during the summer off & on, he has chronic rhinitis from the intranasal bordatella & he has allergies so I was not too concerned about the hoarseness as this summer ALL summer our valley was filled with smoke from fires. Not too concerned till 3 wks ago & the hoarseness came & stayed so off to the vet we went, planned a dental & a scope of the old guys throat & to have a wart above his rt front elbow removed as he kept licking at it & irritating it. Thank god for the hoarseness and the wart witch turned out not to be a wart but a sarcoma & upon exam of the not wart under sedation the vet found a soft tissue carcinoma AND the hoarseness is a rt sided laryngeal paralysis. Oh but theres more, so my craziest , peter pan cat 14 yrs old stopped eating over the wk end so off to the vet again. So Faith has a mass in her thyroid & blood work shows low normal & too much calcium. I just lost a kitty last yr to intestinal lymphoma & now we are thinking that Faith may have intestinal lymphoma as well. Due to Captains (WolfhoundX) age & laryngeal paralysis the treatment for the carcinoma is basically out of the question as it's 3 wks of radiation & he would need to be knocked out & tubed daily, so we are going the homeopathic rout with him. Now Sparky has to go have blood work to see if his lymphoma is back. UGH ! UGH ! Sorry , I just needed to let off some steam & release some major stress. UGH!
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!